|'What is going on?'|
- Nothing works the first time;
- There are no quick fix solutions;
- Babies crave routine and consistency. You are the one to give them this even if it seems to not be working or really really hard;
- If you fail, try, try again;
- Any habit can be changed with consistent behaviour from the parents;
- It is never too early or late to try something new. Even newborns will learn that things happen in a certain order if you consistently behave in the same way;
- Routine is not about having a baby that sleeps and wakes on cue. Routine is about establishing that things happen in a certain order and are predictable for little people who are constantly being challenged by the world.