10 January 2011

Handmade Messenger Bags for Little People

Toddler Messenger Bag - Ballerina Grey, Red, Raspberry
Being an active blogger, I love to follow the blogs of other fabulous writers. Please Eloise is a great blog and website that features the sweetest hair clips for little girls. Last week, Kate posted on her blog about the cutest messenger bags for boys and girls aged between 3 and 5. Mee A Bee features these wonderful bags for little people that I seriously could not pass up. The bags are made in Japan from stunning cottons and linens. I bought this one for Layla to use when she is a bit bigger.
As an added bonus, Mee A Bee is having a 50% sale at the moment! Just include the voucher code of USAGI50 at the check out for this huge discount.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Good purchase- I'm sure Layla will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great, thanks!! The sale has just finished but I have a special for friends if they would like to mail me :) Your bag is all ready to go with its shorter strap for little ones! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete